Sponsorships Open for SABF Law Week, Apr. 23 – May 3, 2019
The San Antonio Bar Foundation presents Law Week beginning April 22 through May 3, 2019. Our programming reaches over 4500 students, jurors, legal professionals and civic leaders. This year’s Law Week program includes:
- Law Day Matinee & Cocktail Hour: Lee Cusenbary presents The Balcony: The Trial of Lee Johnson. Experience the 1913 Trial of Lee Johnson in the Historic Courtroom on Wednesday, May 1.
- Elementary Reading Outreach: Volunteer attorneys read to over 1600 elementary school children, then present the book to the school’s librarian.
- Jury Appreciation: Volunteers distribute nearly 1,500 pocket-sized US Constitutions to prospective jurors for Jury Appreciation during Law Week.
- Lead the Way: Bexar County Women’s Bar Association hosts panel presentations by attorneys and jurists to students at the Young Women’s Leadership Academy on Tuesday, April 23.
- CLE Workshops – Two half-day workshops on Friday, May 3. The morning workshop, Mediation Strategies, is led by Course Directors Honorable Richard Price and Don Philbin. The afternoon workshop, Child Support Court, is organized by Course Director Judge Nick Catoe. Complimentary registration for SABA pro bono volunteers!
We need your help…
Please support equal access to justice by joining us as a Law Week Sponsor. Your contribution will help grow programs like the Community Justice Program, People’s Law School, the Amigos in Mediation (AIM) Program and other pro bono projects.
For more information about Law Week activities and to register as a sponsor, please contact Ashley Benson at (210) 227-0870 or email email@example.com.
Sponsorships are available! Sponsorships include Law Day Matinee & Cocktail Hour.
- $5000 – Platinum Sponsor (1 spot available)
10 VIP tickets to private reception | VIP seating for 10 | Full-page ad in Law Day program | Company logo on event signage | Linked company logo on webpage | Company logo in Subpoena
- $2500 – Gold Sponsor (2 spots available)
10 VIP tickets to private reception | Premium seating for 10 | Half-page ad in Law Day program | Company logo on event signage | Linked company logo on webpage | Company logo in Subpoena
- $1000 – Silver Sponsor (6 spots available)
10 VIP tickets to private reception | Deluxe seating for 10 | Quarter-page ad in Law Day program | Company logo on event signage | Company logo on webpage | Company logo in Subpoena
- $750– Reserved front row seats for 10
- $50 – Individual Tickets(limited availability; on sale April 23)