SAYLA Award Nomination Form
2019 Nominations are being accepted for:
- SAYLA Outstanding Young Lawyer Award- recognizes one young lawyer who has demonstrated professional proficiency, service to the profession, and service to the community. Must be 36 years of age or younger as of June 1, 2019 OR initially licensed within 60 months prior to June 1, 2019.
- SAYLA Liberty Bell Award- recognizes one outstanding non-lawyer who has made the most selfless contribution to his or her community to strengthen the effectiveness of the American system of Justice by instilling better understanding and appreciation of the law.
- SAYLA Outstanding Mentor Award- recognizes one attorney who serves as a role model and consistently demonstrates a commitment to mentoring young lawyers in his or her legal community.
Please submit one application for each nominee. Applications may be submitted online (upload supporting documents and materials in one single PDF file) mailed or delivered in person. Applications are comprised of a completed Nomination Form, Supporting Documents and Additional Required Materials, where applicable.
- A letter of nomination from nominator
- Nominee's resume
- 2-5 letters of recommendation
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTING MATERIALS
Liberty Bell nominations, please also include:
- Narrative of accomplishments; and
- 2-4 supporting articles, press, awards, etc.
Outstanding Mentor nominations, please also include:
- Narrative of accomplishment; and
- 1-2 supporting articles, press, awards, etc.
All Applications are due NOON, Wednesday, March 13, 2019. Winners will be recognized at the San Antonio Bar Foundation’s Gala Benefit, Saturday, September 14, 2019.
- Print the Application, CLICK HERE.
Please direct questions to Lisa Vega, SABA Office Manager, 210-227-8830 or LisaV@SAbar.org.